Using the BLK360 Data ManagerLast Updated: November 19, 2020
Using the BLK360 Data Manager
You can use the BLK360 Data Manager to:
- View current battery level
- View current storage space
- View current firmware version
- Set the BLK360's Push-Button scan settings
- Download raw scan files directly to PC
- Delete scans from the BLK360
- Turn on your BLK360 and let it fully boot indicated by a solid green status ring.
- Connect your computer to the BLK360's WIFI. Click HERE for instructions.
- Open the BLK Data Manager application.
- Click the 'Find & Connect to Device' button. If the computer is connected to the BLK360's WIFI signal, the Data Manager will connect to the scanner.
Finding Scanner Information and Settings
Towards the top of the Data Manager dialog, you'll find the current firmware version installed on the scanner as well as the amount of on-board storage is being used. The BLK360 has around 28 GB of free space to store scan data. For more information on how many scans the BLK360 can hold, click HERE.
The scanner's current battery level is displayed by the blue battery level bar.
Push Button Capture Settings and Syncing the Scanner's Date and Time
Select 'BLK360 Capture Settings' to expose the push button scan settings. For more information about push button scanning, click HERE. Press Sync Time to set the scanner's data and time to the workstations's. Changes on the scanner will take affect when the BLK Data Manager is closed.