Updating the BLK360's FirmwareLast Updated: November 19, 2020
Make sure your BLK360 has a fully charged battery installed before updating the firmware!
Updating the BLK360's Firmware
- Download the latest version of the firmware from the BLK360 Firmware page HERE.
- After downloading the '.zip' file containing the firmware, Extract the '.swu' file and save it to a location you'll be able to find.
- Turn on the BLK360. Disconnect your computer from your office or home wifi and connect to the BLK's wifi signal.
- If you have never connected your computer to the BLK's wifi signal, learn how to HERE.
- Open your internet browser (you won't have an internet connection). Type in the following address and hit ENTER.
- Click 'Go to firmware update page.'
- Click 'Update Firmware.'
- Navigate to the '.swu' file that you downloaded earlier. Click 'Open.'
- You will see the progress as the firmware is updated.
- Once the firmware has successfully transferred, the 'Reboot Device' arrow will turn green. Click 'Reboot Device.'
- Do not turn off your scanner during a firmware update. Interrupting this process can cause major issues.
- Your BLK360 will reboot with the new firmware version.