Sharing a Recap ProjectLast Updated: August 20, 2019
How can I share my Recap Project?
You can share a Recap Project by uploading it to your Autodesk A360 account.
- Make sure that you are logged into your Autodesk account.
- Hover your cursor over the 'Home' button, and click 'Publish.'
- Recap will prompt you to Save your project. Click 'Save Project.'
- You now choose the name of your project to be displayed online. Click 'Publish.'
- Recap will now begin publishing this project to the A360 Cloud.
- Once it finishes publishing your project, you will be prompted with Sharing Options.
- Click 'Invite New' to allow allow certain people to view the project.
- You have the option to give certain people specific permission with the project.
- Alternatively, you can toggle the 'Public Link' button, and create a link that will allow anyone to view your project.
- When viewing the project online, you are able to view the images from the position of each scan. You are not able to view the point cloud in a 3D view with the online viewer.
- You can now navigate through to each position, take measurements and make markups.