Missing Images in Recap ProjectLast Updated: September 06, 2019
Large missing images in a scan project
While scanning with the Recap Mobile app on the iPad, you'll sometimes see large areas of missing images.
This is a bug that occurs quite rarely when you are scanning with Recap Mobile. It happens when you start a scan before the previous scan has fully transferred over to the iPad. There is no need to re-scan. The scans are complete on the internal memory on the BLK. They just need to be re-transferred over to the iPad.
- Tap the drop-down on the scan with the missing images.
- Delete this scan from the project on the iPad. Note: You are not deleting this from the BLK360's internal memory.
- Return to the 'Capture' screen and tap 'Storage.'
- Tap on today's date (or the date that you were scanning).
- Place a check mark on the scan that you recently deleted, and tap 'Sync.' Depending on your project, this scan might already be named correctly.
- This scan will now be transferred over without any missing images.
- You can then register this scan to one of your previous scans and see that the images are complete.
If this continues to be a problem, there is always the option to scan with the Push-Button method.