My BLK360 has a solid yellow status ring.Last Updated: November 19, 2020
If the BLK360 displays a solid yellow ring, this indicates a system warning. The most common reasons for getting this warning are:
- The battery level is low. Turn the BLK360 off and exchange the battery with a fully charged one.
- The internal storage is nearly full. Back up and delete scans from the BLK360's internal memory.
- The scanner is being operated outside of its specified temperature range (5 to 40 degrees Celsius).
- The scanner optics need cleaning. Please see the knowledge base article on cleaning the BLK360's optics.
- Taking image failed. Reboot and try again. If persistent, please generate a service report and send to Leica support. The scanner will likely need to go in for servicing.