Getting Setup with the Field360 AppLast Updated: November 19, 2020
The Leica Cyclone Field360 app allows users to control their BLK360 and RTC360 scanners, capture and register point clouds, and capture site notes in the field from a compatible tablet or phone device. Field360 is included as part of the Leica Cyclone Register360 and Cyclone Register360 BLK Edition software.
Setting up Cyclone Cloud
- Go to the Cyclone Cloud website HERE and click 'Register.'
- Answer the questions and fill in your information. Click 'Save user info.'
- You will be sent an email with your verification code.
- Copy and paste this code into the text box and click 'Confirm Email.'
- Create a Username and Password. Click 'Activate Account.' Remember this password-- this is what you'll use to sign into the Field360 App.
- It will now prompt you for your license. Enter in your Register360 EID and click 'Activate.'
- Read through the terms and conditions. Once you accept, you'll see that your license is now active on Cyclone Cloud!
- You license will look slightly different, depending on the type of license that you have.
Signing into Cyclone Field
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password. Enter your Cyclone Cloud username and password.
- Once you log in for the first time, you won't have any projects yet and you're screen will be blank. Now it's time to connect to your BLK360's WiFi signal and get to work!