Connecting your PC to the BLK360Last Updated: March 05, 2020
You can connect your PC to your BLK360 to do the following:
- Import scan data directly from the BLK360 to Register360 or other compatible software.
- Download scan data for backup and manage the scanner's settings using the BLK360 Data Manager
- Create a Service Report and update firmware through the BLK360's web interface.
To connect to the scanner:
- Make sure that the BLK360 is turned on.
- Find the BLK360's wifi signal and click 'Connect.'
- If this is the first time that you are connecting your computer to the BLK360, it will prompt you for a password. The password is located on the inside of the battery cover. Type it in exactly as you see it, including capital letters and dashes.
- You will now be connected to the BLK360.